Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Fancy a Scrap?

Whilst I was moving all my stuff around, I found a drawer with loads of retired cardstock and some Simply Scrapping kits.  I decided to use some of them up over the last couple of days and had an absolute ball playing in my new craft room!!!

The brilliant thing about the Stampin' Up! Scrapping Kits is that you have coordinating 12x12" cardstock, Designer Series Papers plus self adhesive borders and accents, all in the same pack.  My problem is though, that I REALLY struggle to use them.  All I do is spread them out on my table and admire their total gorgeousness!

Here is a scrapbook I made on Monday to fit inside some A5 sized tins I bought about a year ago.  Its made using the Love Stories Simply Scrapping kit which retired a while ago, but its lovely.

 The band is just there to hold the tin shut.  Here is a picture of the front of the scrapbook.



 And here is one of the inside.


 I made a mini album last April to hold some of the photos of our anniversary and here are a couple of photos of that album.



So, thats two albums using the kit - plus I still have nearly half of the kit left!!!  Bargain.

Off to finish off my next scrapbook project - I'll be back at the weekend with a full scrapbook using another scrapping kit, so bob back to have a look.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment