Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Its all happening at Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone, I will have some items to show you in the next couple of days but for now, I just wanted to let you know about a couple of fabby offers from Stampin' Up! for this month.

There are TWO offers! 

One is for free packs of Designer Series Papers - buy 3 get one free. Click here for more details then click the back button on your internet browser to return to my blog.



The second is for hostesses - host a party where you and your friends place orders totalling over £325 and you get £80 in free products (thats an additional £30) Click here for the info from the SU Website.

So come on, what are you waiting for?  Grab a few friends and contact me now to book your free crafting party - I want you to get all those freebies!!!

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment