Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Scrapbooking Class

Hi there!
Hope your having a lovely long weekend!  I certainly am as I have been getting ready for my scrapbooking class next Saturday (I know, its not like me to be so organised!)

Here is a sneeky peek of the two 12" x 12" pages we will be making.  I will show the full pages after the event and might even see if I can dig some photos out of the loft to go on the pages!!!


The theme is Summer Days and I wanted to keep them nice and bright and I will also be showing how to make the ribbon roses using the heat gun - first aid box at the ready, then. 

The class is on Saturday the 9th June at 12 noon.  I only have two spaces left so you need to let me know ASAP if you would like to come.  Email me now to book your place and I will send you directions.

Oh, and just before I go.  I still have some of the share items left from the Twitterpated Share (details here).  If you just want the ribbons (approx 1 metre of Pleated Satin Ribbon in each of the four colours - Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze) they are just £5.95. plus £1 postage.  Email me if you would like them and I will sort out straight away.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment