Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Its Finished!

At long last, I have finally finished my cover for the 12x12 paper and card storage unit that my wonderful hubby made me earlier this year.

As usual, I decided that I wanted to use something I couldnt get easily - the Spice Cake fabric I wanted became unavailable earlier this year.  But Im just hoping that it comes back in the new catalogue (which as a demonstrator, I get to see on the 1st September - and cant wait!).

Well, here it is

 

I originally planned for it to be separate panels, tied with ribbons, but it looks much better with the panels stitched closed.  I just need to lift it off to get to the papers, so its really quick and easy, and I dont have to worry about any gaps for the papers and card to be exposed to light making them fade.

It stands about 4 feet high now so theres lots of room for filling up with the fabby new papers we're getting...

Hope you are having a great weekend?

Jan

Ps. I have updated my class and event schedule, so click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment