Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

July Thank You Cards

Hello!
I hope the weather is starting to pick up a little for you now, we have had two full days of sunshine, so I'm getting a bit giddy thinking summer is finally on its way!

Just before I go on to my thank you cards, I just wanted to let you know that booking for my Open Sea Class for this Saturday close on Thursday 9th August.

Please book your place now as I only have 2 places left!  We also have places left for our Stamptacular, so let me know ASAP if you want to come so we can reserve your place.

July has been a great month for me, lots of Stampin' Up! orders and I had a Pampered Chef party too (thank you everyone!).

Now, I have never had - or been to - a proper party plan event (I know, I have done Stampin' Up! for about 4 years!) and I was sooooo nervous.  But it was great and I still cant believe how much free stuff I got - more of this later though...

Anyway, for the ladies who ordered from me in July, either for Stampin' Up! products or for my Pampered Chef party, I made these little thank you cards.


They are nice and cheerful as I decided I needed to work with some bright colours!  Here is a close up so you can see the dimension on the card.


I love how our stamps and punches are designed to work together, here I used the Pennant Parade stamp set with the matching punch builder, Petite Pennants and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  Colours for the card stock and ink are Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight with Whisper White card.

The butterflies are die cut from the Beautiful Wings and the embossed hearts are from the Adorning Accents Textured Embossing Folders.

Now then, off to look through the Pampered Chef catalogue at the Starter Kit (again) bet you cant guess what I'm thinking can you...?  Tee hee!

Jan

2 comments:

  1. A lovely cheerful card Jan the colours are beautiful.
    best wishes, Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea for my first demonstrator workshop I'm running for some friends. I wanted to use the pennant parade set and punches. This will show them off beautifully. I'm a bit nervous about my first time as a demonstrator, this card will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete