Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Another Snowflake

Ive been practising again - I just LOVE making these!

When we first saw the dies and stamp set in the Winter Catalogue I was hooked. We couldn't get the stamp set at first so I got the dies anyway and had a bit of a play making them with plain cardstock, but when you use the matching stamps - WOW!

I used the Ornament Keepsakes bundle of stamps and dies, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Snow Festival DSP, Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle with Baja Breeze and the brand new Midnight Muse ink.  The centre of the snowflake has a Rhinestone Brad - I'm so sorry these are retiring.

I'm having a class on the 6th October so I needed to make a few samples, in different colours - this one is definitely my favourite though.  And just look at the coverage with the new ink pads - no mottled or blotchy finish...   I can see me changing to the new ink pads soon.

The bundle offer from Stampin' Up! gives you 15% off the dies and stamp set, so £38.95 for the clear stamps and £43.95 for the wood mount set (plus I then get 20% discount for being a demonstrator - I love this job!).  Now, if you'd like to order the bundle from me, I am offering you the chance of a class to learn how to make the snowflake for FREE!  This offer is only available from me, and I need to have your order in before the 1st October to get your bundle delivered in time.

You can still come to the class if you like though, its £8 per person and will be at our local community centre in Shafton, Barnsley.  Contact me now to order the bundle and/or book your place on the class.

Jan
x

1 comment: