Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Scentsational Christmas

Morning!

Ive had a REALLY busy week with a Pampered Chef training night, two cooking shows, a Stampin' Up! Workshop and full day craft show at Don Valley in Sheffield.  So not surprisingly, I havent had any time for crafting.  Here is a card from our Paperdolls Training day - some of us swap samples to share ideas and inspiration in the team.

The images have stamps with matching dies so you can cut them out in a flash to make really cute projects.  There is also some scented embossing powder to make them smell of Christmas!!!

The Autumn Winter Catalogue is now live, so if you would like to order them, email me and I will put in your order.

Want to see something else I made this weekend?

Well, here are my first EVER Yorkshire Puddings...
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment