Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Ornamental Frame

Hi everyone, I have been quite busy with work and stuff this week so todays post is a card I made a few weeks ago using the Ornamental Frame embossing folder. 


As it was the first time I used it, I hadnt taken too much notice of the design of the folder.  The image has a christmas tree and baubles on - but the detail is so small, you really have to look closely to notice.  I actually put the embossed card on upside down!!!

After running the Concord Crush card mat through the Big Shot and the Ornamental Frame embossing folder, I punched the corners using the Scallop Trim Border punch before matting small squares of Very Vanilla card behind the corners to highlight the punched design.

The 'Thanks' image was stamped using Concord Crush ink (from Perfect Punches set), then it was punched it out using the Scalloped Oval punch and mounted to the centre of the oval with dimentionals.

To finish off, I mounted the embossed card mat onto a Concord Crush card blank and used a ruler to draw around the mat with the new gold Stampin' Dazzle marker to create the look of another mat.

Retiring Products Sale - 30th Sept 2012

Just before I sign off, I will be holding a sale of my retiring products and the list of sets for sale will be listed on my blog on the 30th September at midnight.  If you are in the Barnsley area and want to see the sets for sale, please contact me for details and my address.

Take care
Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment