Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas Jingle, Simply Scrappin - not just for scrapbooking!!!

Well, I am having to make more Christmas cards as we sold most of our others at the craft fair at Felkirk Church the other day!

I think I have fallen in love with the easel cards!  They are so easy to make and look really impressive.


Here is one I made today using some items from the Christmas Jingle scrapping kit.  I must admit I am terrible at using some items from SU as they are so lovely to look at!!! I imagine most crafters do the same though...

The corners of the top section have been made by punching out a scalloped square and cutting it into 4 quarters.

Recipe
Cardstock - Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp set - Season of Joy
Christmas Jingle Simply Scrapping Kit
Accessories - Red glitter, Scalloped Oval and Scalloped Square punches, Paper pricking tool and mat

Expect to see more easel cards - I have the bug now!!!
Thanks for stopping by

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment