Pages

Friday 13 November 2009

Just Moved!



Our friends have just moved house and it was just the excuse I needed to use my Neighbourhood wheel! 

There are lots of these wheels in the range - and it was seeing them in the last catalogue that started my obsession with everything Stampin' Up!  LOL.

The Neighbourhood wheel is so cute and can be used for so many different occasions.  Here are the other wheels available from SU




There are two sizes of wheel (standard & jumbo) and the optional ink cartridges (like mini ink pads) come uninked (so you can use reinkers or versamark for inking).  You can also buy pre-inked cartridges in a range of co-ordinating colours (Standard £3.95 or Jumbo £5.95)


I use uninked cartridges with Versamark and then heat emboss.  Here I used black embossing powder, then water coloured the images in with my reinkers and Aqua Painters. The Whispter White cardstock isnt very forgiving when watercolouring so I used Confetti White - which is gorgous - its a little thicker and perfect for watercolouring!!


Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog - hope to see you at the Craft Fair at Felkirk, South Heindley, on Saturday if you are going!!!

Recipe:
Cardstock - Confetti White, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun
DSP - Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets - Neighbourhood Wheel, Loads of Love Accessories
Ink - Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Black embossing powder.

Jan
X

No comments:

Post a Comment