Pages

Monday 16 November 2009

Craft Fair and Open Day Sat 21st Nov

What a totally brilliant day we had on Saturday!!

Felkirk Church near South Hiendly is a beautiful building (dont quote me but I think it was built around the 12th century) and was where we spent Saturday 14th November.  Here is a photo of the goodies me & Sara Stamper had on the stall.



We sold lots of stock - and I now need to make some more Christmas cards as I dont have enough left lol!!! Oh well, its a hard life will just have to have a play this weekend!!

I am holding an open day on Saturday 21st between 10am and 12 noon and will be demonstrating how to make a quick easel card and do a christmas themed make and take.  We are also going to be discussing the Stampers 10 Club (info here) but still have a couple of places left.  We are starting the club before the end of November so if you fancy the chance of getting free stamp sets and products email me and I will send you directions.

Whist at the craft fair I had lots of requests for classes, and will be holding one Saturday 23rd January from 10am to 12noon.  As there were so many comments about the bag in boxes on the stall at the fair we will be making one and a couple of matching cards!  I will post details of the February class in a couple of weeks.

Thank you to the lovely ladies who took the time to come and say hello - Abby, Kim, Anne, Kaz, Jean and Pat.  And a huge thank you to Sara Stamper, for her support, ideas and inspiration - her creations are amazing.

Love
Jan
X

No comments:

Post a Comment