Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Candy Boxs for Customers

Hi there!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend, despite the weather!

I'm having quite a bust one as Ian is still doing all the work in the bathroom whilst I have been doing classes & getting other (far more important) crafting stuff done.

Yesterdays class was brilliant - although we surpassed ourselves for running out of time by only getting half of the projects done!  But that was mostly down to me nattering on about Convention - Tee Hee.

I will be offering a class bundle and tutorial on my blog in the next couple of days if you would like to purchase one.  More details will be posted soon (I need to take some more photos and sort out postage costs) so bob back soon for more details.

In the meantime, here is a picture of the little gift I made for my customers last month.


These boxes are the cutest!  You get two out of an A4 sheet and are perfect for wedding favours.

I used the Candy Wrapper die to make the box out of Real Red card and filled it with some chocolates.  Then all I did to decorate was wrap a strip of Holly Berry Designer Series Paper round the box, stamp a sentiment from the Tags Til Christmas set (thanks for the loan Maureen!) and mount on a mat of Old Olive card.  So simple and if you are wondering how long they took - 12 took 40 minutes and that included cutting them out & filling with chocolate - simples!

Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to bob back soon for the details of how to purchase the class bundles.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment