Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Christmas Card

Hi everyone!

Just a very quick post today as I am battling a streaming cold and my brains not working very well (what do you mean 'no change there, then' lol).

Its a 'joint' card I made for me & Ian - I cant bear the thought of him spending money on shop bought cards!
The card is an A5 gatefold using a sheet of A4 Basic Black cardstock with panels of the stunning Mocha Morning Designer Series paper on mats of Basic Black and then Brushed Gold card. 

I inked up the tree and Joy images with Versmark, stamped them onto Basic Black card and then heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder.  This was matted on more Brushed Gold card with gold and antique brads (the ribbon with the antique brad is Crumb Cake Seam binding ribbon).

I dont know about you, but even now when I see a solid stamped image I always think its not going to come out right for me, theres bound to be a bit in the middle which is missing.  But nope, it came out perfect - FIRST TIME.  I just love SU stamps!

Right, thats enough from me, I'm off for a lay down (again).

Hope you have a lovely night tonight, whatever and whereever you are going.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jan
x

1 comment:

  1. Jan - this is absolutely beautiful - I really will have to case it - and will link it to your blog of course.

    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete