Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Club Gifts for my Lovely Ladies

Hi everyone!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas?   Mine has been lovely - we did the family stuff Christmas Day and have chilled out the rest of the time.  I bought Ian a really nice camera so hes been practicing taking lots of photos (its a cunning plan - he takes the photos, so I can do some scrapbooking!!!)

So far I havent done any crafting but I can feel my fingers starting to twitch when I walk by my craft room, so it wont be long before I am in there...

Anyway, here are the cards & gifts I made for my lovely Stamp Club ladies.  The card has the cute little penguins on from Polar Pary - I was determined not to buy this set as I only bought two Christmas sets last month and hadnt even opened them let alone inked them up - but resistance was futile...)




And here is a little gift box, which could also double as the card if you like.  Again, I used the tree & the Polar Bear from Polar Party (the Polar Bear is covered in Dazzling Diamonds!).  The sentiment is from Perfect Pairs.

This is the side view.  Inside each one, I put samples of the Glimmer Grads - my ladies love sparkle - and a little magnetic book mark that I brought them back from Convention in November.



I only have one more Christmas item to post on my blog, the card I made for me & my Hubby - and I will do that in a couple of days.  So come back soon to see it - even I love it!!!

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment