Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

Adorable Simply Adorned

Want a craft party with the chance to get freebies but havent any crafty friends who are into making cards or scrapbooking?

Well, theres now a range of new products from Stampin' Up! which they may like to get from your free workshop!

The Simply Adorned range of chains, charms and baubles offer more choice and creativity as they are great for decorating with ribbons, papers, pearls and rhinestones.  There is even a stamp set designed for the range.  Heres what I have been wearing for the last few weeks.

The glass locket opens so you can insert special momentos, or like I have done here, trimmed a small piece of desigher series paper, a scrap of ribbon and a tiny die cut and embossed butterfly which has a couple of adhesive rhinestones.  A bow fastened on the top of the clasp finishes it off nicely.  It took less than 5 minutes to make and didnt cost much as I only used up scraps of paper & ribbon I had in my stash.

When I saw all the charms and baubles, I was so excited!  I have a few charm bracelets (the old fashioned - or should I say 'vintage' style LOL ;-) ).  So I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the new items.
The ribbon I used is Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon on both the necklace and the bracelet with the ribbon on the bracelet just threaded through the links of the chain and tied in a not.  I had lots of comments whilst I was wearing them and the best thing is that I can change the ribbons and insert in the locket to match any outfit - bonus!

Im hoping to get some crafting done this weekend as I am starting to feel better now.  Thanks for stopping by, and if you would like to have a free craft party and get to see more of the new products, contact me now.

Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment