Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Craft Show

Well, Me, Hazel, Sara, Joanne and Mari had our first craft show in Sunday at Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield and it was absolutely brilliant!  In the past we have done lots of craft fairs where we sell small handmade goods, but at the show we spent all day talking to crafters about Stampin' Up!

As those of you who know me, I get a teeny weeny bit enthusiastic about Stampin' Up! so you can imagine that I was in heaven all day. 

I was so surprised at how big the event was - there were loads of companies (and some big ones) - it was VERY professionally organised too.  We are already looking at booking for the next one in May, So I will let you know more once its confirmed.  I will need to take my thermals though as it was soooo cold.

We held a prize draw on the day for a free class for the winner plus up to 5 friends to attend and one of the winners was a lovely lady called Ruth from Barnsley (****Hi Ruth!!!!****). 

We were so busy, that we forgot to take some photos, but the stand looked lovely.  Me & Sara have just bought some banners with our contact details on which looked really nice - I was gutted when we had taken the stand down & I realised that we hadn't a photo of it :-(.

What else has been happening in the last week? 
- Well, I had my Easy Events class on Saturday
- The show on Sunday
- We got a buyer for the house 
- and had our offer accepted on the house we fell in love with 18 months ago!

As you can imagine, Ive not had any spare time the last week, but Im hoping to get back in my craft room soon. 
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment