Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Baby Card

Hi there,
I managed to sneek into my craft room yesterday to make a REALLY quick baby card.  I was very good and even used up some of my old products - I need to use up some retired stuff for a change!!!

The card blank is 8"x8" and I used bits from the Nursery Suite Quick Accents kit and the matching Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper.  Both of them are now retired and after over a year of gazing at them, I thought I would have a play.  Even the ribbons are retired - Pretty in Pink Taffeta and Pretty in Pink Gingham.

The Quick Accents sets are lovely to use (as you would expect from Stampin' Up!) and because they are designed to work together, they coordinate perfectly.

The letters are die cut from the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet and I just added a few tiny Basic Pearls to finish off.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment