Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sale-A-Bration is Here!

Yep, get ready for your chance to get free products during the BEST time of the year with Stampin' Up!

There are three promotions in one until the 31st March
1) Spend £45 on products and choose a free stamp set or 12x12 DSP pack
2) Hold a craft party during the promotion with sales over £300 and get a free stamp set or 12x12 DSP pack
3) Join my team and get a FREE stamp set ANY VALUE from the main catalogue.  I will match this too so you will get 2 FREE stamp sets ANY VALUE.  In addition to this, you will get full support and all the other benefits of being a demonstrator - contact me for full details!

There are also additional benefits for demonstrators - and if you join early, you will also have the chance to get these benefits too.

Here is a link to all the details.  Don't forget, this is THE BIGGEST promotion of the Stampin' Up! year.  Please don't miss it, contact me ASAP for more details or to book a craft party (I have a couple of dates available in February left).

Just one thing before I dash off.  Here is the card I made for out Team Meeting Swap last Sunday (Hi Joanne, Sara, Hazel, Chrissi & Christa!!!).

This stamp set is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine, Its called Easter Blossoms and is stunning.
The tag was stamped using another favourite stamp set of mine, from the Tiny Tags set, onto a Mini Vintage Tag.

I stamped the little girl in Sahara Sand ink onto Very Vanilla card and then used the spritzer tool and Chocolate Chip marker to get the speckled effect.  I tore the edges on three sides before using the Eyelet Border punch on the bottom then did this again with a mat of Sahara Sand cardstock, mounting the Very Vanilla on top.  Then I put a strip of sticky strip near to the punched border, positioned the Mini Vintage Tag roughly where wanted it to sit and pleated some Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon along the sticky strip, adhering it behind.

The Branch was stamped twice onto a mat of Very Vanilla card then I ran it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder with the Big Shot.  The edges were inked in Sahara Sand ink and I coloured the flowers using a Pretty in Pink marker.  The card blank is pretty in pink which seemed a bit girly at first but I liked all the colours together.  I did try a Chocolate Chip base card, but felt it looked a little bit dreary.

Off to get some work done now, but don't forget, if you want to hold a craft party or place an order to get some freebies, contact me ASAP - I don't want you to miss out!!!

Jan
x


No comments:

Post a Comment