Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Hi there!

Life has really got in the way of blogging and crafting for me lately.  I finally managed to get another qualification for my 'day' job - I've decided that's the last one though, I'm getting far too old for exams & stuff now!

I did a lovely workshop last night for Rachel (Hi Rachel ***waves***).  Ill share what we made but it was great - and the cake she made was scrummy!

Anyway, here is an A4 sized Golden Wedding card I made for a work colleague.

Yes, I have used Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper AND Brushed Gold cardstock - I did need to keep topping up with chocolate to maintain my stamina whilst doing it though.

The flowers are from stamp set called Everything Eleanor and I have heat embossed them in versamark with black embossing power along with the sentiments (from Curly Cute & Teeny Tiny Wishes) and the initials of the happy couple (from Monogram Sweet Alphabet).

The panels of Mocha Morning are just mounted on mats of Basic Black card to tie in with the black embossing.

I promise I will post some more of my recent cards soon, so bob back for a look in the next few days!

Jan
x

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Jan I bet it looks lovely in real life the colours look great.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete