Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

June Thank You Cards

I had lots of thank you cards to make last month for my stamp club and also for the ladies who came to Annes workshop and here are the cards I made.


The card blank is Whisper White and to add a bit of texture, I scored lines to the bottom edge of the card blank before creating an aperture by punching out a flower using the Blossom Punch.

Here is a closer photo.


The flowers were simply stamped in versamark using the Mixed Bunch stamp set, heat embossed with white embossing powder and then punched out with the blossom punch.  I used Perfect Plum, Concord Crush and Melon Mambo card stock to make them nice and summery - I hope it wasnt me that tempted fate with the weather...!

The sentiment is from Curly Cute and was stamped in Perfect Plum ink directly onto the card front.  One of the embossed and punched flowers was attached directly through the aperture and two others attached to the front of the card, slightly overlapping the first flower.

I think the Mixed Bunch stamp set is going to be one of my favourites - the detail is stunning on all of the images.  What do you think?

Jan
x

1 comment: