Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Pampered Chef Cutlery Holders

I know, I promised that I would post some projects didn't I!?  Well, I'm sorry but I have been up to my eyes lately with work & stuff, but I do have something to show you today.

Last night I had a Pampered Chef night at home with loads of my friends and family.  It was brilliant and Alison who did the cooking (and washing up!!!) made the most amazing profiteroles (one of my absolute favourite treats) and Mexican Chicken Lasagna.  She also made some Pimms (which I finally finished off at about midnight!!!) I've never had it before but it was lovely - and with all the fruit in it, I think I might have actually had my 5 a day.

As I couldnt have people coming and not having anything crafty involved, I made these little cutlery pouches.
Here they all are, ready for my guests.

The night was brilliant, I just need to decide on what to get for all my freebies!

Here is a link to the Youtube video I used to make the pouches, its a couple of years old but you will see how to make the folds.

I used the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and some of the fab freebies from this months promotion - spend £45 in products and get
  • 10 yard spool of 1/8″ wide Lucky Limeade Organdy ribbon;
  • 10 yard spool of 1/8″ wide Calypso Coral Organdy ribbon;
  • 30 Printed Designer Brads: 6 ea. of 5 designs (the colour scheme includes Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede).
There are only a few days to get your hands on the DSP and the free brads and ribbons, so email me now to place your order.

The other items I used were Very Vanilla, Luky Limeade and Poppy Parade cardstock and Delicate Doilies and Butterfly Prints stamp sets.

Ok, off to look at what I can get for may freebies now.  Have a great weekend.

Jan
x

3 comments:

  1. The cutlery holders looked beautiful! I forgot to take mine home (to copy). C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they're gorgeous Jan! What a lovely idea :o)

    Of course I'll meet you for some colouring hun... I've got the boys all the time at the mo as it's the 6wks hols, but we could do it one weekend or the last week of the hols when hubby's off too xx Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan a wonderful evening and your cuttlery holders are beautiful, I will have too have a go for Christmas.
    Hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete