Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Open House

I had a great time on Saturday at my open house - thank you for coming ladies, you made my day!!!

Here are some of the decorated goody bags I made everyone. They had lots of items inside - but I can't tell you what as some of my ladies are coming in the week to see the new goodies and I don't want to spoil the surprise! The bags are called bag a lopes as they are made by scoring and trimming normal envelopes (these were A4 sized ones).




I had so many things on display and sale boxes I forgot to leave space for a make and take but we managed eventually.

Here are some photos of the displays - the new In Colours are just gorgeous arnt they?



The bundles and DSP are great too.


I've been really good today too - I've prepped everything for my class on Wednesday at The Kepples in Rotherham. That's not like me - I'm normally still cutting and getting ready as I'm packing the car!

If you would like to come to the class just let me know on 07795 566727 and ill sort out the booking and directions.

Jan x



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment