Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Rotherham Class

Hi everyone!  Hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weather? I certainly am.

Now, I do apologise for the photos on this post today, I dont have any where to take photos at the minute (and with the house the way it is, I wont have for a few weeks).  Anyway, here is the card we made at Wednesdays card class at The Keppels in Rotherham (hi ladies!).
Here is the inside.
We did much better on time this week (I was there over 3 hours last time!!!) and the ladies seemed to enjoy making the card and decorating the dresses.  Just to show them how they could adapt the card just by making a few changes, here is a sample of a double pop up card I made.

To be honest, it didn't take much longer to do the double pop up - and I love how it turned out.

Dont forget, we are taking bookings for our next all day Stamptaculay (on 27th July) and we have our Team Training event this Sunday so if you fancy coming to either event, just let me know and I will reserve you a place.

Have a brilliant weekend

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment