Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Bloomin' With Beauty

I think I must be a little run down at the minute as I have been feeling a bit ropey.  I had a terrible sore throat from Sunday, not good as I had to present a training session in London for work on Tuesday.  My voice started to falter on Monday and by the end of the training session yesterday it was almost gone!!!

Got up this morning and its totally gone - there is NO NOISE! - and its so frustrating!!!  Although my other half is loving the peace & quiet... for now, but he had better get ready!

Anyway, after all the rushing around getting everything ready for my class last Saturday and sorting out the Blog Hop project and post I have started to think about getting ready for the next Craft Fayre at our local Church.  Its in March so I thought I had better get my finger out!!!

Here is a card using the Bloomin' With Beauty set.  These stamps are is so elegant and simple with the most amazing detailing on the bee included in the set.



Its been put on an easel card - I know, but I love them and they look great displayed!  The image was stamped in Black Stazon as I did watercolouring with my Watercolour Wonder Crayons. 

I used a normal hole punch to punch out small circles out and covered them with Chrystal Effects to make fake brads.

Recipe;
Cardstock - Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Bashfull Blue & Pretty in Pink.
Ink - Black Stayzon, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Chocolate Chip ribbon
Punches - Large Scallop Oval, Boho Blossoms & Eyelett Border.

Jan
X

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well pet. Think there's a lot of the lurgy going round. I was off sick on Monday and then worked from home today and yesterday cos workmates weren't too happy with my coughs and sneezes when I went in on Tuesday. Hope you get your voice back soon. Love the little hydrangea flowers and fake brads.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete