Pages

Saturday 2 January 2010

So simple

I was having a bit of crafting cramp when I started this card.  Then glanced at one of the shelves in my craft room and noticed the glitter....
 



The background is stamped with Perfect Plum ink and then a dot of Tombow glue was added to the centre & Orchid glitter sprinkled on top.  I am always dubious using glitter - I always end up wearing it for a week after using it - but I was surprised at how this card turned out!

Recipe;
Cardstock - Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Purfect Plum
Stamp sets - Occasional Greetings, Itty Bitty Buds
Ink - Blush Blossom, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss
Accessories - Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Soft Subtles button, Word Window punch, Orchid Fine Cosmo Glitter, pearls from the Pretties Kit.

Well, back to work on Monday (Sob).  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Glitter, pearls and satin, very lush. Love the little embellies.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete