Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

Had a fairly quiet New Year really.  Mum came over again for her lunch then we had a family tea with fireworks.  Too stuffed to eat much - apart from some cake! (well it would have been rude not to...). 

Unfortunately we have had more snow (we had only just got rid of it when it started again on Friday - Grrr) so back to square one with an ice rink for a street.  But on the up side its been so cold I havent wanted to go out - just been playing again!!!

This is the first time I have used the 'Thank You stamp from the 'Say it with Scallops' set.  The border on the stamp is really delicate - I love it.  The stamp set has four images which are designed to fit perfectly in the scallop square punch.

The other images on the card are from the Itty Bitty Buds (again, sorry but I really do like this set!).


Recipe;
Cardstock - Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and whisper White.
Inks - Pale Plum, mellow moss
Stamp sets - Itty Bitty Buds & Say it With Scallops
Accessories - Brads, Square Scallop punch, Eyelet Border punch, Whiper White Taffeta Ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty ,pretty card there JJ !
    and your a Barnsley lass not to far from me in leeds !
    thanks for the kind words about my "dad" post ,sorry to hear you lost your dad too ... i wish it did get easier ... im not really one for crying - im always been a "toughy" but ive just stopped crying myself to sleep - just about .
    ~still i have wonderful memories of him to treasure and its a New year and hopefully a great year eh ?
    Glad to hear your mum pulled through JJ , xxx
    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itty Bitty Buds is starting to grow on me thanks to your cards. I'm lovin what you're doing with them.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete