Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Sweet Birthday

I have been trying to get some spare birthday cards ready as I have lots of family birthdays coming up.

Here is a cute one using the Crazy for Cupcakes set. 

I stamped the images in Basic Gray and coloured in using my markers.  The cherries on the cupcakes were covered in Chrystal Effects which dries clear and really glossy.  I also used Chrystal Effects on the three punched circles on the top left hand side - this gave the effect of brads!!!

The Happy Birthday to You sentiment in the circle was made by stamping the curved sentiment and using the Stamp A Ma Jig to line up the second image creating a full circle and punching out using the 1 3/8 circle punch.  I punched a smaller circle using the 1" circle and mounted on top with dimentionals then cut out a single cupcake and put it in the top.

Recipe
Stamp Set - Crazy for Cupcakes
Inks - Marvelous Markers, Basic Gray
Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White
DSP - Not Quite Navy (Retired Level 1 hostess set)
Accessories - Real Red ribbon, Chrystal Effects
Punches - 1 3/8 and 1" circle and stationery hole punch.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment