Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Beginners Class

As promised, heres a couple of photos of the cards made at my beginners cardmaking class on Saturday.

As usual we had a great time playing and hopefully will have another beginners class soon.  Heres a  photo of one of the cards made - I love the glittered wings on the butterflies. 

This was only the second cardmaking class my ladies have had and they have come on so well.  They were so proud of their creations - and I am so glad that I have helped them learn so much. Theres no holding them back now!!!

My next class is on Saturday 29th June at 2pm at the Doghill Community Centre in Shafton.  I still have some places left so please contact me ASAP if you would like to come, there are more of the class here.

Stamp sets - Fun & Fast Notes, Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Brilliant Blue, Cameo Coral & Blush Blossom
Ink - Basic Grey, Pale Plum & Perfect Plum, Marvelous Markers
Designer Series Paper - Rose Red & Brilliant Blue (retired)
Punches - Large Oval, Scalloped Circle, Butterfly & Star
Accessories, Dazzling Diamonds, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Certainly Celery (retired) & gold brads

Thanks for taking the time to bob over.
Jan

2 comments:

  1. I loved those traditional butterfly stamps of Stampin'Up! Really gives an extra edge to a simple creation..... Hard to believe the beginners.... They are real good..... :-)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to introduce newbies to crafting. I love seeing their faces when they've created something all of their own. This is a great set of cards for beginners, a nice mix of styles and occasions.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete