Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

Happy Birthday

Wow, did you go through the links for the Blog Hop?  There were some AMAZING ideas and projects done by demonstrators using the new products.  I keep going round for another look!!!

It was my freind Sara's birthday yesterday and I thought I would show you the card I made. 



The background, water and shadow for the deer were all created by brayering (this is a way of applying ink using a 4" wide roller). 

To position the main image of the deer I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and then sponged Chocolate Chip ink for the floor.  I know Sara has recieved her card so I am safe posing it here now LOL. 

Recipe
Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip
Inks- Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Chocolate Chip Ribbon, White Gel pen (highlights to the ground and water).
Tools - Brayer, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, sponge dubers, Large Oval, Scalloped Oval & Scalloped Border Punches

I will be holding a class using all the techniques used on the card next weekend - for more details just click on the 'Classes' tab at the top of my blog.

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Jan

2 comments: