Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Silent Night Wedding Card?

Hi there.

I have been quite busy lately with loads of things over the last few days.  Work, workshops, getting ready for my classes and keeping Mrs Miggins (our cat) entertained! 

She is going to the vets for an operation this morning and being quite streetwise IS NOT HAPPY that she cant go out to do her own 'shopping'.  Shes been pacing the house and crying all morning, and driving me potty!

Here is a card I made the other day at the St Saviours crop at High Green near Sheffield using the Silent Night stamp set.  I know its more of a Christmas stamp set but I have seen some coloured in using more summary colours and fancied having a go.


I stamped the church image in Always Artichoke and then used my Watercolour Wonder Crayons directly onto the image, blending with my Blender Pens.  Its really easy and so relaxing - when I started doing the colouring in I was really stressed out but within minutes I was chilled out.  But then crafters know how theraputic crafting is!!!

The church image is just matted onto Always Artichoke card - punching the corners using a circle punch for interest.

Recipe
Cardstock - Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Blush Blossom
Stamp sets - Silent Night, Mr & Mrs
Accessories - Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, 1/2" circle Punch.

Thanks for stopping by, have to go - Mrs Miggins is driving me mad....
Jan
X

1 comment:

  1. Loved the colouring as I saw it IRL. Love how you've put it together as a wedding card. It just shows that Silent Night isn't just for Christmas, lol.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete