Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

Darling Dots and Change of Scenery

What do you think of the new design for my blog!?  I m really proud that I managed to do this - I am not at all technical - but whilst messing around with Blogger (the system used for my blog) this morning I decided to have a play and now I have some lovely images to 'pretty up' the background of my blog!!!

I have been busy planning for a craft fair this week and 'found' my Darling Dots set - I really should use this set more.  The presents image is from some card candy the lovely Sara gave me before Christmas!



The colours are from Earth Elements, so all look gorgeous together, SU are very clever in putting colours in to colour families which takes out so much of the hard work when putting colours together.

Recipe
Stamps - Darling Dots, Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock - Really Rust, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink - Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Basic Gray
Accessories - Elastic Cord, Eyelett Border Punch, Large Star, 1" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle and 1 1/4" Circle punches.

OK off to get more bits ready for the fair.  If you fancy coming to the craft fair tomorrow the address is St Helens Church, Cross Hill, Hemsworth, Pontefract WF9 4SJ - it would be great to see you there!!

Jan
X

1 comment:

  1. Nice change to the blog and like the 2 column structure...mmmmm might have to have a look at mine....like the card too nearly forgot that...

    ReplyDelete