Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Gents Birthday Card


Hope you are all getting back to normal after all the snow!?  Ours is melting now (thankfully - I am so fed up of it now). 

Have you been watching Corrie this week - OMG its been amazing.  I cant believe that last nights episode was live - no mistakes, brilliant planning and totally gripping. 

Trouble is, I havent done any crafting this week (sorry!) so I have just been looking through my photos and came across a card a made a few weeks ago and realised that I had forgotten to post it on my blog - Oops!


I made it in November - a mad month in our family for birthdays - for my brother in law and it was a really quick card to make.  The beer glass was stamped twice in Stayzon onto Whisper White card and then one of them was coloured it in using my markers and punched out using my 1 1/4" square punch. 

Part of the froth was cut off when I punched it out so I cut off the froth of the other image and mounted it on dimentionals directly over the top. This was matted onto some So Saffron card which had been punched out using my 1 3/8" square punch.

I stamped the "Cheers to You!" onto Whisper White card, punched it out and again matted it onto So Saffron Cardstock. 

The Designer Series Paper is called Blueberry Crisp and its gorgeous isnt it?!  I just cut out four squares and mounted them onto So Saffron cardstock just leaving a tiny border and matted the layers onto Not Quite Navy card and thats it - done.

Well, I need to go and get cracking now - I must do some christmas cards, otherwise I will have to go and buy some (aaaaahhh!).

Thanks for calling!
Jan
X

No comments:

Post a Comment